Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Tweets in December 2009

* Last day of 2009 spent in rehearsing 4 my play full day.we r doin 21 shows in jst 7 days thus startin 2010 with bang & in a unique way!

* 5 point sm1 was 1 of the best novels I read.So is the movie by Hirani&Chopra.salute to them & chetan bhagat!must read&watch!

* Twitting in the middle of smthin is fun.Enjoying 3idiots.A nicely made film.very good treatment 2 a novel.aamir ko mananaa padega!

* Passing thru LBS marg in slw moving traffic.feeling nostalgic.used to travell by same route 4 my engineerin deg. colleg VESIT 9yrs ago.

* Bookd tkts of 3idiots 4 7.30 shw 2 wtch it wid colleagues.Antik driving his car with max. Speed but mumbai traffic scks!we wd b late as usul

* Decided to go 4 some work in the bank so woke up early and today only it had to be a bank holiday!why it always happens so???

* Readin ChetanBhagat's 2States 1Chptr at a time.Bcos I love Krish&Ananya's company&want 2 keep enjoying it 4 as lng as I cn!I love this book.

* Rehearsals for Aum ShreeMad Bhagwat,my first gujju play,in full swing.21 shows in 7 days in a row from 1jan-7jan.wht a way 2 welcme 2010!

* Today I went 2 Alibag by Ferri from gateway.It was very nice & kool experience.shaky shaky yet enjoyable 1 hr jrny.Had fun!

* I love seeing the joy on people's faces.passing by a christian locality.evrybdy is in christmas festive spirit!Its so much fun!

* There is a striking similarity between Chetan Bhagat and Sumit Raghavan ('Sajan Re Jooth Mat Bolo' and 'Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai' actor)...

* It seems hospitals have become routine in my life.In 2009 mom was admitted twice,ami thrice.I hope 2010 turns out to be better.

* I reached Fr.Agnel church after it was closed but the security guy instrcted me not to light candle & opned church only 4 me!I was touched.

* Walking on the skywalk at bkc is a kool experience!I always enjoy it.Infact it acts as a gr8 stress-buster for me!1.3KM dosn't seem 2 long!

* Today we performed rehearsal of our gujju play in front of well known gujju play director Kamlesh Mota. 21shows in 7days frm 1st Jan'10!

* tatkal rail tkt bookin on irctc website nvr helps.site is damn slow & in a jiffy entire tatkal quota gets exhausted.2days 4 tatkal is 2 shrt

* How strongly I felt to be with my wife tdy.She is thr in hospital in Mahesana,Gujrat-10 hrs away frm me,here in m'bai.Ami,gt well soon...

* I simply love the smell and the feeling of air-conditioner in AllIndiaRadio bldg where I read gujrati news.Heavenly & amazing!

* whole day passed in reading newspapers and surfing net.wanted to do many more things but couldn't.time flies...

* I voted for Dev in the @Kingfisherworld Calendar 2010 Launch contest. http://bit.ly/7BO5i4

* Ystrday in a marriage reception,evrybdy wanted to shake hands & get a foto clickd with my dad-'NattuKaka'.I liked the feeling tobe with him.

* Marriage of a close relative is fun event & ocassion 2 meet so mny relatives,friends & have a good time!Jst attended my cousins' in Gujrat

* I like using time to the fullest hence hate waiting 4 smbdy/smthing 4 lng time.ystrdy hd 2 wait 4 my delayd bus 2 mumbai 4 more than 1 hour.

* Travelling very long distance by bus,even though its luxury type,is very uncomfortable & tiring...

* since last week or so,I daily walk 2-3 kms as a practice for running dream run mumbai marathon to be held next month...

* I jst saw 2 unusual sights:A fat young LADY smoking & an aged MAN crying in front of his mom.In India these may be counted uncommon still.

* Cats are so beautyful! Kittens are even cuter..their agileness,curiosity and sharp activeness drives me crazy!!!

* ct scan equipment's rotating wheel @ nanavati hospital scared my mom but it looked like spinning washing machine to me!

* Heard chanting of sanskrit shlokas in unison while passing by a school and felt very nice.reminded my school days...

No comments:

Post a Comment